The INS combines the main navigational aids produced by Transas (ECDIS, Navi‑Radar, Navi-Conning) forming a single complex for more efficient application of all the functional capabilities featured by these systems.
The Integrated Navigation System (INS) is a combination of mutually interfaced systems ensuring better safety of navigation and higher sea transport efficiency.
The configuration on the Tatiana Per Sempre consists of 5 workstations.
3 Workstations (ECDIS, Navi-Radar and Navi-Conning are installed on the Navigation Bridge
- WorkStation1 (Master Radar, Conning, Slave ECDIS)
- WorkStation2 (Conning, Slave Radar, Slave ECDIS)
- WorkStation3 (Master ECDIS, Conning, Slave Radar)
|F. Bridge |
- WorkStation4 (Slave ECDIS, Conning, Slave Radar)
|Captain's Office |
- WorkStation5 (Slave ECDIS, Conning, Slave Radar)
The following photos found on the web site of Symi Island