The main core of nm-pbx is based on an Open Source Software and the goal is to incorporate all the communication alternatives, available at an enterprise level, into a unique solution.
There are new ways of communication every day and the addition of features and functionality must be constant. nm-pbx it’s capable of establish an efficient environment on your yacht with the addition of many features that allows to integrate other systems.
- The nm-pbx is part of your local network. All you need is a functional Ethernet network on-Board.
- No limits to the capacity of the nm-pbx extensions.
- Add new extension at any time
- With the use of a softphone application move arround the boat with your own smartphone, call and receive via nm-pbx without limits.
- Integrate land Line, GSM, Inmarsat and VoIP lines.
- Easy maintenance and integration.
- Crew can use the nm-pbx as intercommunication system with low cost smartphones from the local Market or their own cellular phones to communicate.
- Wake-up calls and voicemail for all extensions.
- Use any standard VoIP telephone from the market or analog telephones with the use of FXS modules.
Some of the basic Features include:
- Support for softphones
- Web Interface Configuration
- Virtual conference rooms
- Call recording
- Least Cost Routing
- Extension Roaming
- PBX Interconnection
- Caller ID
- Advance Reports